How is the shipment packed?
- All shipments are packed in corrugated boxes.
- We reuse old newspapers, magazines or other waste papers (raddi) which is sourced locally to pack the products.
- We avoid excess plastic and bubble wrap to the best of our ability. It is only used to protect the glass bottles or other fragile materials if any.
Where is the shipment shipped from?
- Your orders are shipped from our warehouse at Satara, Maharashtra through one of our logistics partners.
- In case, the delivery address is not reachable by one of our logistics, it will be dispatched via Speed Post or Regular Post.
- Our logistics partners are Delivery, Shree Maruti Courier, Bluedart, FedEx, etc.
When is the order shipped?
Orders are under ‘processing’ status until shipped. Orders are shipped within 2 business day of confirmation of payment for prepaid orders. The tracking details are updated in your account and sent to your email.
How long will it take for the shipment to reach us?
Shipments are delivered within 7-10 business days from the date it is shipped. In some cases the deliveries are delayed depending on the Covid-19 lock down situation and local restrictions.
If the shipment is sent via Speed Post or Regular Post, it will take longer to reach the delivery address.
Where will the shipment be delivered?
Delivery of all orders will be to the mailing address as provided by you at the time of placing your order. The delivery address cannot be changed once the order is placed.
What are the shipping charges?
Free shipping is provided in India for order above ₹ 399.
Who can receive the shipment?
Goods receipt will need to be signed upon delivery. If you can’t be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative person; family member, colleague, neighbour etc. However, Rustic Art will not take responsibility for products signed by any alternative person.
What happens if the product is damaged?
We take extreme care in our packaging but in certain situations there may be some damage to the products. In case the package shows signs of leakage or is showing obvious damage, we request you to not accept the package and return it to the courier agency immediately. Goods once accepted cannot be returned.
All claims for shortages / damages must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org with an image attached.