Is your Menstrual Cup stained, feels old, aged and over used? Free your menstrual cup from stains, discolouration, odour, nasty deposits and odour. It also cleanses the air holes with ease. It can be used on first day and last day after the cycle or more often as per your preference. It is formulated to be suitable for all silicone and TPE menstrual cups. Free of toxic ingredients. Leaves no residue on the menstrual cup. 100% natural and biodegradable. Enjoy a Menstrual Cup which is as good as new month after month.
Natural Menstrual Cup Wash Powder
- Suitable for silicone and TPE menstrual cups
- Leaves no residue on the menstrual cup
- Removes stains, odour and dried residue
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Flaxseed (Certified Organic Oils of Linum usitatisimum )
- Ricebran (Oryza sativa )
- Karanja (Pongamia glabra )
- Castor ( Ricinus communis)
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus )
- Olive ( Olea Europaea )
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera )
- Neem (Melia azadirachta )
- Amla (Embelica officinalis)
- bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica )
- Haritaki extract ( Terminalia chebula extract)
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Coconut Plant Nectar ( Cocos nucifera Plant Nectar)
- Nutmeg Kernel Oil ( Myristica fragrans Kernel Oil)
- Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula angustifolia Flower Oil )
- Basil Oil (Ocimum basilicum Oil )
- Lemon Peel Extract (Citrus medica limonum Peel Extract )
- Tomato) Extract (Solanum cycopersicum Extract)
- E (Mixed Tocopherols )
- B3 ( Niacinamide )
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita Oil)
- Turmeric Root Oil (Curcuma longa Root Oil)
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Purified Aqua
- Dissolve half tea spoon natural cup wash powder in hot water.
- Keep your menstrual cup in it for at least 15 mins.
- Rinse with fresh water. Enjoy a stain free menstrual cup.
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer: Erina Eco Craft Pvt. Ltd.
- Customer Care Executive: email@example.com